[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Security chptr says ejb-jar.xml. But EJB3 has no ejb-jar

Markus.Wahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 09:19:45 EDT 2006

thanks cgriffith. but pls pardon my stubborn interrogation:

"j2ee_junkie" wrote : Yes to all.
A good answer. But still I wonder about the bit about combining the good ejb annotations with the ejb-jar.xml. Was I correct in assuming that I can use just a piece of ejb-jar.xml to make up for my refusal to put the JBoss specific SecurityDomain annotation in my ejbean? Now, all I wonder is what piece is that? Could you perhaps tell us that?

"j2ee_junkie" wrote : enjoy, cgriffith
why, yes

/marküs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958784#3958784