[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Mixins, introducing new superclasses and class loading t

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 10:43:46 EDT 2006

1) The error message you see is logged by JBoss AOP, so you need to implement all the methods in your mixin and they should not exist in your "target" class. But I think I like your idea about "target class overrides"

2) It is on the roadmap :-)

3) I think I see what you mean. And it could certainly be possible to have a "chain of transformers" do different actions when the class is loaded, the current AOP stuff being the first. I think for this expressions picking out classes would be useful.

I'm off on holiday shortly, and will need to think about these a bit more later. I have a lot of other stuff to do that is top-priority, so if you feel like implementing some of your suggestions that would be great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958822#3958822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958822