[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Persistence - Switching DB to Postgres - Schema Export f

tkrah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 11:15:25 EDT 2006

Hm yes theres a sql exception:

  | Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [delete from ORDERLINES]

But thats from import.xml - i thought the application should work without the data provided in the import.sql script, its only pre defined data, it should work without, am i right?
But the db schema did not get exported, there are no tables created at the database, have i have to create them manually? Didn't get that schema stuff completly in my head yet.

kind regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958846#3958846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958846