[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with task assignment

asmo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 11:27:38 EDT 2006

Thank you for the quick reply!
In the createActivity state is the createActionHandler called on the before-signal event.

I have deleted all the code to avoid such "accidents", so that the actionHandler just call a transition to leave the node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958854#3958854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958854