[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam mailer component

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 14:42:17 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : * Might want to set user, host, password at runtime. But what I'm suggesting seems to require it at deploy time.

How about including an annotation for injecting your mail component that could either take config information statically or via EL?  Is EL runtime configurable enough for everyone?  It would be nice if Seam supported JMX remoting of components.  I have a feeling it's someone already supports this, maybe JEE 5 provides an annotation or maybe this is a Spring thing (sometimes it's hard to keep these frameworks straight).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958925#3958925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958925