[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax4JSF experiences

ishabalov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 17:57:57 EDT 2006

Gavin, you are always welcome to ask any questions! So far I do not hear any of it, did everything start working?

Seam is a bit unusual configuration for JSF developers (yet?), however I play with it a few weeks ago and find it very promising. I cannot tell that I fell in love with annotations, but more granular state management and process engine is something that I always appreciate. I still need to prove this on large project, to make my mind, but ? again ? I?d like to try.

I think we will review our compatibility status with Seam soon.

(3)	must work. Something else is messing around, I believe.

I can predict the first question from Alex Smirnov ? what version of Ajax4jsf was used, we did several RC builds last weeks, situation may change significantly in just a few days.

Best,
Igor Shabalov.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958962#3958962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958962