[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How do I change the URL to which the JBPM Eclipse plugin dep

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 18:18:14 EDT 2006

I am trying to deploy a JBPM process to the server, but I have incorporated the Upload servlets into a new webapp, not the one from the starter's kit. When I test the connection from the jbpm Eclipse plugin to my running JBoss server, I see the following URL is attempted:

http://localhost:8080/jbpm

I need to change this URL. I have looked everywhere I know to look in Eclipse, but cannot find anywhere where I can change this URL. Can someone tell me how this URL can be changed?

Thanks,

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958964#3958964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958964