[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Embeddable Objects (EJB3) not working properly

niesar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 18:43:57 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : What I can absolutely definitively promise you is that this has nothing to do with @Embedded/@Embeddable.
Thanks again for your comment, Gavin!!!

Wow, if you even promise the embedded objects are working properly in combination with MyFaces, I'll take that as granted (and especially if you're saying "absolutely definitely" - wow!). So I'll throw in more time to find out what's wrong with my code. No idea yet, since I thought I just tried about everything, but we'll see...

My honest apologies again for causing a bad mood. Looks like using "???", "!!!", and italics is my way to emphasize a point (and actually I wasn't aware this looks strange these days). Sorry about that!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958972#3958972

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958972