[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is j

benoitx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 19:31:37 EDT 2006

Hi

I just faced the same issue moving from 4.0.3RC2 to 4.0.4.GA.

After much much fiddling, I noticed that my client would work with jbossall-client.jar but not with my subset of jars.  Something obviously had been removed from a jar or new dependencies added...

So... here is a list of jar that would work for a java client using rmi over https and JBoss MQ to communicate with server:

j2ee-1.4.jar
jboss-common-client-4.0.4.GA.jar
jbosssx-client-4.0.4.GA.jar
jboss-client-4.0.4.GA.jar
jbossmq-4.0.4.GA.jar
concurrent-4.0.4.GA.jar
jnp-client-4.0.4.GA.jar
jboss-transaction-client-4.0.4.GA.jar
jboss-serialization-4.0.4.GA.jar **NEW**
jboss-remoting-4.0.4.GA.jar **NEW**

The version numbers are mine as I use Maven to build.

I hope this helps!

Benoit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958982#3958982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958982