[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How do I change the URL to which the JBPM Eclipse plugin

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 02:32:20 EDT 2006

I don't think there is any way, currently, to make this stick.  I was thinking it would be nice to be a per process definition thing, that every time you change that information it saved it maybe in the gpd.xml.  Same with the Show Grid setting.  The grid is so helpful, but it's quite tedious to have to keep enabling it.  That one could be a global setting, something like "Always use grid?".  Maybe some JIRA enhancement requests are in order.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959021#3959021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959021