[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBOSS behind a firewall

cerezal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 03:19:06 EDT 2006

Hello,
My JBOSS server is located on a LAN, behind a router. My appication works fine on the LAN.
When I run the application from inet, it stucks. Required ports are open.
A netstat shows that the application is trying to connect to port 1098 but with LAN address, which of course doesn't work.
I've set, server.name, java.rmi.server.codebase to my external address, java.rmi.server.useLocalHostname to false...
What do I miss?
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959024#3959024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959024