[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM TaskCreation at RunTime

abbasshah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 04:17:47 EDT 2006

I agree task should not be used in STP process they are meant to be UserTasks,  in real time even in my process it wont be the case. However i am writing my Unit test which deploys, executes and test some flows by completing some task without commiting anything into the database becuase i do not wish my testcases to change the database state..

I like my test * Not * to presist or change state of application shared data (database). So if you have transactions it is much simpler and clean by doing rollback in teardown. OR 2nd approch would be to persist and then remove it.
it is possible to remove not only process defination, but process instance and other related enteries in other tables.  ?

Also if TaskInstanceId = 0 then does it means that task is not actually created? i think  0 is defualt value of TaskInstance.Id (if i am not wrong)

abs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959038#3959038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959038