[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - problem in deployment in 4.0.4 GA due to mutual dependecy be

amitguz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 07:54:52 EDT 2006

I migrate my application from jboss 4.0.4 RC1 to JBOSS 4.0.4 GA
and I got error during the deployment.

In general the error is about mutual dependecy .
i.e - suppose I have 2 Stateless session bean:
1.) XXBean 2.)YYBean
and I have the following code:

  | @Remote ({XX.class})
  | public @Stateless class XXBean implements XX {
  |
  | @EJB YYBean ybean;
  | }
  |
  | @Remote ({YY.class})
  | public @Stateless class YYBean implements YY {
  |
  | @EJB XXBean ybean;
  | }

this code in 4.0.4 GA will raise error during the depolyment process.
Does anybody know why? and how to overcome it?

thanks, amit

p.s - this is the error I got

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959096#3959096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959096