[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Frequent

znbailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 10:15:18 EDT 2006

Rob,

I have that view open but it I don't have the option to expand anything in the bottom pane like you do. Is this because I don't have anything deployed to the server via JBossIDE? I am doing a manual deployment outside of Eclipse using Ant. Is there an option I am missing somewhere? I have tried double clicking, exploring all the menu options, etc. but still can't seem to get mine to look like yours.

Here is what mine looks like: [img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/87094692@N00/193384008/[/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959153#3959153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959153