[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Facelets: Parameters to custom tags

niesar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 10:43:49 EDT 2006

OK, next try ;)

Let me see if I understand your problem now...

  | <t:dataList var="kontozeile_iter" value="#{leistungsschein.kontozeilen.gefilterteListe}">
  |   <ui:include src="/komponenten/kontoname.xhtml">
  |    <ui:param name="konto" value="#{kontozeile_iter}" />
  |    <ui:param name="liste" value="#{leistungsschein.kontozeilen}" />
  |   </ui:include>
  | </t:dataList>
  |  You are basically iterating through #{leistungsschein.kontozeilen.gefilterteListe} and you say kontoname.xhtml is doing what you are expecting, is that right?

You know, what I don't catch yet is what you want to do now with "konto" aka "kontozeile_Iter". In kontoname.xhtml you are able to access it as "konto". In the code snipplet above, you can use it with name "kontozeile_iter". And after you are leaving <t:dataList> "kontozeile_iter" is undefined (and makes no sense any more since that was the iterator for the table rows - but the table is complete now). Do you need the last "kontozeile_iter" to know which was the last displayed line or something like that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959162#3959162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959162