[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Problem with BLOB and Oracle 10g

kristi2006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 11:07:46 EDT 2006

With jboss 4.0.4 RC1 default config we could not save Datatype BLOB bigger than 2000 bytes to a Oracle10g  via EJB 3. We do not get any errors nor any java exceptions from jboss.
We tried a reconfigured jboss config using set JAVA_OPTS= -Dhibernate.jdbc.use_streams_for_binary=true in start script for jboss. Now it is possible to save blobs bigger than 2000 Bytes to database in case of holding not more than a special number of objects in jboss (We estimate about 500 objects).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959169#3959169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959169