[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBoss-4.0.4-GA and Hibernate-3.1.3

ynprasad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 11:43:46 EDT 2006

I am also having a similar issue wih the same environment and as ShanR said it worked on JBoss 4.0.0 and Hibernate 2.0 earlier.

We use WebDav for the files section, and when I try to upload a file, this SQL exception Already closed comes up.

INFO [STDOUT] org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter - WARNING - java.sql.SQLException: Already closed

ERROR [STDERR] java.sql.SQLException: Already closed at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedResultSet.close(WrappedResultSet.java:178)
ERROR [STDERR]     at org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter.close(StandardRDBMSAdapter.java:1383)
ERROR [STDERR]     at org.apache.slide.store.impl.rdbms.StandardRDBMSAdapter.createRevisionDescriptors(StandardRDBMSAdapter.java:976)

Any suggestions please.