[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Bug? Transaction timeout....

joed@world.std.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 12:09:15 EDT 2006

I found this in the XDoclet reference:

http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/tags/jboss-tags.html

If you look for transaction-timeout, it seems to indicate that the change only applies if the method starts the transaction.  Since that's never the case with MDB using REQUIRED, perhaps if you change it to REQUIRES_NEW you might get what you want.

I've got the same issue, and I'm going to try this change soon.  I'll post my results once I get a chance to try it out, but I thought I'd pass this guess along first, since you seemed desperate :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959203#3959203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959203