[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDBs don't work after jms recovery

kinlunwong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 12:21:38 EDT 2006

Actually I don't know what the fix is. My test case is very simple:
1. write an mdb for a jms topic, process message in onMessage()
2. write a sender for the topic
3. deploy
4. sender send messages, see that onMessages() got
messages via print out in onMessages()
5. touch the jboss jms service.xml file, this
causes the jms destinations to be rebound again
6. send messages again (no errors or exceptions)
7. don't see any onMessage() printout at all from the MDBs
anymore

I don't see why this is not supported? given that
if you are not using MDBs, you can have a jms receiver
that catch jms exceptions and then reconnect. I thought
MDBs should have handled any jms recovery automatically ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959214#3959214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959214