[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: PageContainer in 2.2 source tree but not found in 2.2.1-

ezraepstein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 12:23:56 EDT 2006

Yes, we're writing out own management portlet to have a different l&f and to support finer-grained access control.  Creating new pages is supported (or will be) and hence the question about PageContainer.

On the subject of source, I re-pulled the jboss-portal-2.2 branch and I wonder whether it was correctly tagged in CVS: what I see is the code that was merged into the 2.4 mainline branch.  I.e., the re-pulled 2.2 code shows PageContainer and many other classes that don't exist in the 2.2 libraries.  I pulled from Eclipse's built-in "New > Project... > CVS > Checkout Projects from CVS" feature.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959219#3959219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959219