[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - data partitioning

balamg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 13:47:15 EDT 2006

I want to partition user data based on certain criteria, to acheive data partitioning/isolation. (lets say based on their orgianizations)

One way I can think of is to route users from x.org to a datasource DS1 and from y.org to a datasource DS2 (datasource based partitioning)

Another approach I can think of is to route users from x.org to a URL such as x.mycomp.com and from y.org to y.mycomp.com

Any ideas / pointers how to go about acheiving the same ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959257#3959257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959257