[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Able to suspend a token that has ended

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 16:31:05 EDT 2006

I hate resurrecting old threads, but this is relevant to what I just found.

If you have a process with 5 task nodes (one after another).  You get half way through, and you suspend the process instance... it will suspend ALL TASKS.

That's ok, I guess, until you resume the process instance.  Then it resumes every task instance... which includes setting isOpen = true.

So... it's re-opening every single task that has already been closed.  It should be checking the END timestamp on the task instance, and if there is a date, don't re-open it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959326#3959326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959326