[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - how to stop unknown user from seeing a page

dbatcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 16:34:08 EDT 2006

What's the right way to stop a page from ever being created if a condition isn't met?  (Is there a way?) In the booking example, there's the @LoggedIn interceptor, but that seems to me to just stop the submission of a page if the user isn't logged in, but not the initial creation (e.g. http://seam.demo.jboss.com/password.seam ).  I imagine it should just be a matter of specifying another class for @Around, but I'm still on the learning path for Seam...  I did try creating an attribute on a bean annotated with @LoggedIn and getting some text to display using that attribute, but to no avail, it just took the text without triggering the interceptor.

Thanks in advance.  As always, apologies if I've missed something already posted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959328#3959328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959328