[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Where is the destination url stored?

bezdomny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 18:24:54 EDT 2006

Never mind. I wrote some code to dump all the request attributes and headers and found it:
javax.servlet.forward.request_uri
javax.servlet.forward.context_path
javax.servlet.forward.servlet.path

I now see the problem. My site is secured on roles that correspond to directories. If the user just bookmarks my login.jsp or login.html page, I would have to have a way to know what their role is even if I could alter these request attributes. The real solution will be to dump them to an intermediate page that makes them click on a link appropriate from their role. Then the container should have no problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959365#3959365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959365