[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Any luck with JSF 1.2_01(jsf-1.2_01-b04-FCS) RI?

Basel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 00:16:43 EDT 2006

I have an application that works just fine with JSF 1.2 RI. However, updating to the new release, jsf-1.2_01-b04-FCS, caused problems with some pages. The pages are rendered but with no data. JBoss console does not show any error messages so I am not sure what the problem is.

Please let me know if you want me to post any code excerpts or specific entries from JBoss log file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959417#3959417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959417