[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Deployment Problem

regi.qwerty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 03:46:59 EDT 2006

Hi Everybody.

I'm a Student and I'm trying to migrate my WSs from Tmcat+Axis to JBoss+JBossWS (for the WS-S implementation)

I have read the user guide but I'm still having problems with the basic deploy operation.

In Axis if I wanted to deploy a basic class like

package miopackage;
  | public class SalutoWS {
  |      public String saluto(String nome) {
  |      return "Ciao "+nome+"!";
  |      }
  | }

I create the WSDD file and i start the deployment.

But how can i do in JBossWS?

I follow the tutorial but I think that I'm making a sistematic mistake in the process...

Somone can help me?

(I'm only a student, excuseme for the stupid question :p )

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959458#3959458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959458