[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Suffering from the bad performance of Graphical Process Desi

fengrux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 05:21:18 EDT 2006

  I am not sure any one else have encountered the same problem as me.

  When I edit the 'processdefinition.xml' with the Graphical Process Designer, every 'save' operation even adding a node would cause  the cpu usage to run up to 100%, and the process of which would last about 10 minutes.  While I edit the same 'processdefinition.xml' with text editor or xml editor, everything is so smooth.

   I also tried to start eclipse with argument' -vmargs -Xmx1024m -Xms512m', but it do no good. The problem keeps.

   Plz give me some suggestion. The problem slow down my job greatly. THX:)

   My notbook's configuration is as below:
   CPU, Intel Pentium 1.73GHZ, memory,1.5G.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959488#3959488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959488