[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to get MBean domains?

Smilidon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 06:45:25 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to browse the jmx-mbean domains, like jboss.security, jboss.net and so on. I'm doing that from a remote application. I use JBoss 3.2.3 and with the JNDI I dont see that stuff:

     InitialContext  ic = new InitialContext(properties);

  | 	            RMIAdaptor server = (RMIAdaptor) ic.lookup("jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor");
  | 	            ObjectName name = new ObjectName("jboss:service=JNDIView");
  |
  | 	            MBeanInfo info = server.getMBeanInfo(name);
  |
  | 	            System.out.println("JNDIView Class: " + info.getClassName());
  |

  | String[] sig    = {"boolean"};
  | 	            Object[] opArgs = {Boolean.TRUE};
  | 	            Object result = server.invoke(name, "list", opArgs, sig);
  |

  | 	            System.out.println("JNDIView.list(true) output:\n"+result);

shows me:

<h1>Global JNDI Namespace</h1>
  | <pre>
  |   +- SyncService (proxy: $Proxy129 implements interface de.ard.sad.fesad.orderProcessing.interfaces.SyncServiceHome,interface javax.ejb.Handle)
  |   +- OIL2ConnectionFactory (class: org.jboss.mq.SpyConnectionFactory)
  |   +- QueueConnectionFactory[link -> ConnectionFactory] (class: javax.naming.LinkRef)
  |   +- LocatorManager (proxy: $Proxy85 implements interface de.ard.sad.fesad.cataloging.locator.interfaces.LocatorManagerHome,interface javax.ejb.Handle)
  |   +- MediumManager (proxy: $Proxy82 implements interface de.ard.sad.fesad.cataloging.medium.interfaces.MediumManagerHome,interface javax.ejb.Handle)
  |   +- XAConnectionFactory (class: org.jboss.mq.SpyXAConnectionFactory)
  |   +- Dictionary (proxy: $Proxy98 implements interface de.ard.sad.fesad.dictionary.interfaces.DictionaryHome,interface javax.ejb.Handle)
  |   +- queue (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)

Can somebody help please how to see the domains?

thanks in advance and regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959515#3959515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959515