[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple Transitions to a fork

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 12:45:24 EDT 2006

According to the docs at http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/processmodelling.html#nodetypefork

anonymous wrote : 9.3.5. Nodetype fork

  | A fork splits one path of execution into multiple concurrent paths of execution. The default fork behaviour is to create a child token for each transition that leaves the fork, creating a parent-child relation between the token that arrives in the fork.

I can't find anything else in the docs that says explicitly one incoming transition.

Now, it says "splits one path of execution".  I don't know if that means explicitly "can only have one incoming path".  Because if you have two incoming paths, it will split each path.  So it splits that path of execution.

I force fed the xml the multiple transitions to the fork, and jBPM works properly when running the workflow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959634#3959634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959634