[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Configuring jBPM runtime in gpd 3.0.11

lfaggioli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 13:06:06 EDT 2006

Hi Koen,

I saw your reply to Ronald regarding 3.2 support... I got the GPD 3.0.11 from the anonymous CVS (HEAD) and I have the same problem as Roland does: no way I can configure the runtime.

What I did not get from your post is whether there's a workaround for that or if I'd better wait for the next release...

One more question: I saw in a post some weeks ago that it will be possible to build more complex forms using the designer (not only input fields, but as well combos, radios and so on). Are these functionalities already included in the HEAD?

Thanks a lot
luca

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959638#3959638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959638