[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Where is jBPM 3.2?

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 17:23:28 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am currently using jBPM 3.1.1. I have had jBPM 3.2 recommended to me, but I need some clarification on how to obtain 3.2. On the download link for jBPM, there is a 3.1.2 version that was released a couple of days ago. Is this 3.1.2 release actually the 3.2 version that has been recommended, or is there another?

I took a look in the cvs repository for jBPM, and there's no particular tag or branch I'm seeing for 3.2, so is 3.2 on the cvs HEAD?

Let me know!  I would like to try jBPM 3.2, or 3.1.2, whichever one is the new one I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959704#3959704