[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: MYSQL database connection within JBoss application(using

ccelgun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 17:38:31 EDT 2006

Well...I examined my code according to the things @newbie007 has said and found out that i'm trying to get the data that contains nothing at the beginning.

I have users and some abilities assigned to them. At the beginning no ability is assigned.I am sure that the program connects to the database correctly and users do exist.The problem appears while i'm trying to get users' abilities  which are empty at the beginning.<They will be assigned later>

As i am not familiar to this environment, i dont know how to handle this exception.I must get this data at the beginning whether it is empty or not.

What i need at this point is to handle this exception.I hope someone can help me.

I am looking forward to any reply..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959710#3959710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959710