[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss Server: Status=No Host matches server name 192.168.0.1

grypho0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 23:34:48 EDT 2006

Hello,
I got a problem when I trying to bind JBoss address for all services on the IP 192.168.0.102 over the port 8080. I try to find why I got this status and how I can solve that. My setting is: I run Fedora into VMware, my JBoss server is install under /usr/local/jbossServer and I have the same error when I execute run.sh -b 192.168.0.102 with the root role.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959756#3959756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959756