[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Fibo Tutorial on JBoss 4.0.2

mad11max do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 05:56:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I must say that the tutorial may need some reviewing.
Within the jboss.xml code:
<session>
  |          <ejb-name>Fibo</ejb-name>
  |          <jndi-name>Fibo</jndi-name>
  |          <local-jndi-name>FiboLocal</local-jndi-name>
  | </session>

if I look at it carefully I see a jndi-name of "Fibo", not ejb/Fibo

I changed the jndi lookup to lookup("Fibo") and it worked.

The jboss-jmx-console as wondermike pointed out can provide insight:
go to the jboss service=JNDIView XMBean

invoke list()
if the Fibo bean is in the Global namespace then lookup("Fibo")

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959853#3959853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959853