[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ability to choose from determined values

ccelgun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 06:51:11 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : In one form or another this has been answerd: build your own webapp. De webapp that comes with jBPM is for RAD purposes and will maybe one day grow to a full ui, but not for now.
Well, i understood that it is impossible to put a combobox like structure into the application using standart jBPM. But i didn't understand your suggestion.
"Building my own webapp" means building a new plugin for eclipse?? or I just have to create an another existing web application type that comes with eclipse??
Thanks for your attention..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959865#3959865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959865