[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ability to choose from determined values

ccelgun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 08:57:58 EDT 2006

I think i'm beginning to understand a little. I was trying to build an application like the example in the link, but with a list of possible values.

http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/demos/movies/jbpm-overview.htm

I am new to this environment as you see.So is it possible to give more details? Which application type are you talking about? i don't see anyhing possible other than jBPM things in my eclipse window.

Will i have to simulate combobox structure or an existing structure is available already??

At least can you inform me about tutorials or examples of this sort of things?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959884#3959884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959884