[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBoss-4.0.4-GA and Hibernate-3.1.3

ynprasad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 09:10:43 EDT 2006

I found a soultion for my issue, since it was the exception from the apache.slide end, I have commented the closing part of statement and result set on the apache classes, so that Jboss can take care of it on this side.

So that fixed the exception being thrown on the console.

And coming to the previous question, I think the order matters, if a Statment is closed automatically the ResultSet is closed as it is associated with the Statement.

So if you really want to make sure all to be closed, make sure you close the ResultSet first and then Statement and finally the Connection.

Please let me know if this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959888#3959888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959888