[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal with struts bridge

sjbarde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 09:57:38 EDT 2006

Hi Group,
   This is my first post on the group!
   I am currently trying to develop a Jboss Portal Application using the struts Bridge. I was trying to search on the net for any information on Struts Bridge but was unable to execute succesfully on JBoss-4.0.3.sp1 . If anyone can provide me the sample source code for any Jboss Portal Application using Struts Bridge it would be very helpful.
I have tried struts-demo-for-jboss-portal ,but it has to be modified as per our need & run it on JBoss server which i am not able to do..Anyone who knows how to execute this application properly on JBoss can reply back....

Waiting for reply!

Shailesh Barde

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959897#3959897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959897