[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: MYSQL database connection within JBoss application(using

ccelgun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 10:55:28 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : I have users and some abilities assigned to them. At the beginning no ability is assigned.I am sure that the program connects to the database correctly and users do exist.The problem appears while i'm trying to get users' abilities which are empty at the beginning.<They will be assigned later>

I am stocked at this point...May the problem occur because of the empty fields?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959919#3959919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959919