[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assigning a task to->{group, rolebased, ...}

j1a2o do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 12:32:34 EDT 2006

I went ahead and tried it, after fixing up the query a little. The SQL query works, I tried it directly through phpMyAdmin for MySQL. But JBPM is not liking it:

11:30:34,974 ERROR [SessionFactoryImpl] Error in named query: TaskMgmtSession.findTaskInstancesByActorIds
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected token: ON near line 5, column 42 [

      SELECT t.ID_ AS taskid, t.NAME_ AS taskname, t.DESCRIPTION_ AS taskdescription, u.NAME_ AS userid, t.START_ AS startdate, t.DUEDATE_ AS duedate, t.END_ AS enddate
      FROM JBPM_TASKINSTANCE t
      INNER JOIN JBPM_TASKACTORPOOL p ON t.ID_ = p.TASKINSTANCE_
      INNER JOIN JBPM_POOLEDACTOR pa ON p.POOLEDACTOR_ = pa.ID_
      INNER JOIN JBPM_ID_GROUP g ON pa.ACTORID_ = g.NAME_
      INNER JOIN JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP m ON m.GROUP_ = g.ID_
      INNER JOIN JBPM_ID_USER u ON u.ID_ = m.USER_
      WHERE t.END_ IS NULL

  ]
        at org.hibernate.hql.ast.ErrorCounter.throwQueryException(ErrorCounter.java:59)

Any ideas? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959948#3959948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959948