[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam and JAXWS

barnaby33 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 12:36:41 EDT 2006

I am investigating Seam for use in developing SOA applications and so far it appears to be very much oriented for use with JSF. The documentation says it takes a web services approach, and thats what I am interested in.

My underlying question is this, how can I meld Seam with a non platform specific SOA, where clients will be .Net as well as Java apps?

I am looking for ideas as to how Seam fits with an approach where I am given a WSDL and to go from there to various back ends, as opposed to designing from the DB forward using Seam.

Any thoughts, caveats would be appreciated.
        Josh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959952#3959952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959952