[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.ProxyWar

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 16:57:57 EDT 2006

Sometimes somthing just triggers you. This post did.... why?

For this specific issue, which is not even a jBPM issue, but stemms from the fact that jBPM uses hibernate.

So step one is that you are, technically, posting the question in the wrong forum. You could have known that if you did a little investigation. Chances are big you didn't.

Secondly, it is just a warning, happening when you do a very common thing. So chances are big someone before you would have run into this before. They did, more than once.

Thirdly, the web is not about documentation, it is about information. More than one source is available for this. The amount you can print out and read as a bool while enjoying a nice cocktail on a white sandy beach with beautiful women around you is low. Admitted. The amount you can find by using the searchfunctionality on the JBoss site, this forum or even google (do not tell me you never used google), is growing every minute by (amongst others) me answering questions in this forum

So, just like I should be a good citizen, so should all the others. Read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#answers[/url] and see how to interpret things. I've been nice before specifically on this item (read [url]http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3944627#3944627 and all referencing urls in it.

Peace, oh and remember.... Marc Loves you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960024#3960024

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960024