[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Inputting context variables to actions

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 17:31:05 EDT 2006

I looked around, all I find is stuff like this:
  http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=82665

and Ch 10 about context variables...

I understand that maybe I could pass a simple variable like this, but I need to get the swimlane user.

Can I just directly ask for the swimlane initiator in some way?  I have been searching the forums and the web, but it returns too many results for swimlane itself to make the searches useful... this was the post closest in relation to my issue.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960035#3960035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960035