[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.ProxyWar

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 17:43:54 EDT 2006

Do you see the contradiction here?

anonymous wrote : This is a public forum, and one can post whatever one wants!

Besides the fact that I have a different opinion, I choose to post whatever I wanted so.

And no, I did not have to reply BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT AND SEARCHED BEFORE POSTING.

Besides that. You give WAY to little information on your environment (another misdemeanour IMNSHO). So who started this 'inappropriate' stuff?

And by referincing 'the' book again, which is btw not MY book but based on lots of earlier experiences by other people anonymous wrote : Remember: When that hacker tells you that you've screwed up, and (no matter how gruffly) tells you not to do it again, he's acting out of concern for (1) you and (2) his community. It would be much easier for him to ignore you and filter you out of his life. If you can't manage to be grateful, at least have a little dignity, don't whine, and don't expect to be treated like a fragile doll just because you're a newcomer with a theatrically hypersensitive soul and delusions of entitlement.

You only point to me... he, he, he, you, you, you.... where is the I? Oh here it is I DID give you the answer, right? So Therefor I DID have to reply.

Oh and btw, how corteous to remain anonymous...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960039#3960039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960039