[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Ability to choose from determined values

gkestor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 19:42:22 EDT 2006

I want to thank everyone for their attention.It was really helpfull to understand the environment. Before going on to my question, i must tell that ccelgun was a friend of mine that wrote the questions for me as i was unable to connect to internet for some time.I am the one that deals with the project.

@falazar (James) thank you for your attention.Your suggestion was great but i have to implement the project with something like jBPM.It's the way i was asked. By "something like jBPM" actually I mean "graphical business process management software tools". I know that this is jBPM forum, but do you have any advices or experiences with different tools? Or any other tools exist working on JBoss environment?<tools that provide combobox structure of course>

As the last word, graphical business process management software tool is a must in my project. Also i have to use a combobox anyway..But i haven't met any so far.

I have spent days examining and understanding jBPM. I haven't really thought that i have to throw those days' work away because of a combobox.

Thanks for your great help..I'm looking forward to any replies..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960060#3960060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960060