[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problem while deploying JBoss Seam on Tomcat 5.5.17

ranik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 23:54:43 EDT 2006

I used JEMS installer and everything works from JBoss AS.
But, I keep getting this error in all TestNG tests for Seam. This happened after I upgraded to the JEMS version and switched Jboss IDE to 3.2 Alpha.
I understand I am using alpha software, but please don't release such software in future if you can avoid it.

Atleast, can someone tell me how I can fix this error now that I am in this state?

Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Local server is not initialized
	at org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalOnlyContextFactory.java:45)
	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.(InitialContext.java:197)
	at org.jboss.seam.util.Naming.getInitialContext(Naming.java:26)
	at org.jboss.seam.util.Naming.getInitialContext(Naming.java:37)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.instantiate(Component.java:774)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.newInstance(Component.java:731)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960081#3960081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960081