[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: SVG in portlet

free1000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 22 04:52:39 EDT 2006

Ah... I have a theory that the problem is possibly that the content type of the *entire rendered portal page* is text/html

To embed svg in any single portlet window the *overall* content type of the portal page needs to be application/xhtml+xml because setting the content type of an individual portlet does not affect the total page.

Hence I think we need a way to set the content type for the portal as a whole. Can anyone direct me to where this might be configured/hacked?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960093#3960093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960093