[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help needed- Regarding Regarding jbpm-jpd

kumar.ravis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 00:54:49 EDT 2006

Hi kukeltje

First of all thanks for prompt reply.

Actually I want to develop a simple web-application using JBPM, but I am not sure JBPM is best suitable for that or not. I am trying to explain the scenario with the help of following steps.
1.	User -login
2.	After successful login, user will select some fields on form (form component may be dropdown list, radio button, text field etc.) and submit the form.
3.	depends on those fields; application will display some static or dynamic page to the user.

This is very simple application and here I supposed to create some custom forms (may be 5-6) and write some codes to handle those requests.
But I am confused JBPM is best suitable for this or not?
If yes then how can I create custom form using jbpm-jpd and where I can write code for handling those requests?
I would also like to say, this application does not includes different business processes (as I have studies example mention in JBPM user-guide  ), so I think JBPM may not be best for such a simple (request-response) application and jsp-servlet will be better option for this.

Answer to this question will be very help full to me.
Please response.

Thanks in advance
-Ravi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960227#3960227