[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Tryed searching for this issue, but haven't found anythi

orclev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 01:39:23 EDT 2006

Ok. after mucking around some more I discovered something. I was using HibernateDaoSupport as my base class on my DAOs, and then using getHibernateTemplate() to perform the load operation on my entity bean. When I changed to just using getSession() the problem went away. Not sure why exactly it's working like that, but maybe it will give some clue as to what I'm doing wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960232#3960232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960232