[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Multiple deployment of EAR

balamg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 02:14:18 EDT 2006

I want to partition my application based on my users' organizations.
I want all users from orgA to use a datasource using credentials orgA/orgA, form org. B to use orgB/orgB, etc.

The way I am trying to acheive this is to create separate EAR files, 1 per org, change the datasource setting and the JNDI names and deploying them by copying to "deploy" folder. So I have orgA.ear, orgB.ear with everything else the same except for the datasource credentials and JNDI bindings. Is this the correct approah  ? Are there better ways of doing this?

What other options do I have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960237#3960237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960237